Izzy give her tips on "How to Be Prepared for the Upcoming XC Season!"
1. Start changing your eating habits
2. Begin logging miles today! Start running easy miles and work up to those long miles.
3. Get 8 to 10 hours of sleep each night. Too much sleep can create bad habits and slow metabolism down. Find a happy medium!
4. Focus and your core and try yoga. Work abs 3 to 5 days a week.
5. Log 15 to 35 miles, or find a weekly mileage that works perfectly for you.
Anymore questions, contact me @izzy_runs on Instagram and send me a DM.