Kids Racing for Kids Triathlon - Race #205/31/10
Kids Racing for Kids Triathlon - Race #2
Monday, May 31, 2010
Indianapolis, IN at Southside (TBD)
This summer, kids ages 7 to 14 and their friends can enjoy Six Triathlons which are designed just for kids!
Time tables and distances will vary by age group and also by location and facilities, but will conform to USAT Youth Triathlon guidelines and regulations.
All races are $25.00 and age of participant is determined by age as of December 31, 2010.
USAT Membership is required. Youth Membership is $5.00 and will be good for one year. Please register online before your first race, and bring evidence of your USAT member number to each race.
- Each participant will receive a certificate from Governor Daniels and INShape Indiana.
- Kids Racing For Kids Medalions will be awarded for first though third places for each age and sex.
- Dated T-Shirts for each race in the series will be provided to each particpant and will be great collectors items.
- Goodie Bags for each particpant.
- Top participant in each sex and age group will receive a trophy.
- Best three finishes will be used to calculate your overall series placing.
- Begins: May 31, 2010
- Ends: May 31, 2010
Southside , Indianapolis, IN