Burlington Youth Triathlon06/27/10
Burlington Youth Triathlon
Sunday, June 27, 2010 in Burlington, Iowa
Swim, bike and run! Great River Medical Center and Team Beast will host the 2nd Annual Burlington Youth Triathlon. Swim in the Burlington City Pool (outdoors), bike within Dankwardt and Crapo Parks, run on sidewalks, streets, and grass around the baseball fields.
- Certified lifeguards will be in the pool.
- A bike helmet is required at all times while on the bike.
- No drafting is allowed.
- A water station will be located near the transition area.
- Parents will be allowed into transition prior to the race.
- New this year, CHIP TIMING!
- NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
June 26 - 6:00 - 7:00 PM: Registration/Packet Pick Up Dankwardt Park Pool
Race Day Schedule (RAIN or SHINE)
7-8 Year Olds:
50yd swim - 1.5mi bike - 1/4mi run
100yd swim - 2mi bike - 1/2mi run
12-14 Year Olds:
200yd swim - 3mi bike - 1mi run
- Begins: Jun 27, 2010
- Ends: Jun 27, 2010
Dankwardt Park , Burlington, IA