2011 Berkeley Heights 5K09/18/11
7:45 AM race-day registration and pack pick-up
9:30 AM 5K run begins
Our special day will include the following:
- A 5-Kilometer road-race sanctioned and certified by the USA Track and Field Association as a 500-point New Balance New Jersey Grand Prix Event.
- A 1.5 Mile fitness walk for non-runners and families.
- Music, DJ and refreshments for both spectators and runners at Memorial Field
- Custom-designed race tee shirts for all pre-registered racers and walkers, along with race “goodie” bags.
- Complimentary pre and post sports massages
- Race officially timed by Compuscore (Results posted on Race day at Memorial Field and on the web at www.berkeleyheights5k.com)
- Awards for top male and female finishers overall and in various age groups
- Free Fun Runs and Tot Trots for children Ages 2-11, with all participants receiving finishing ribbons.
Schedule for September 18th
7:45 a.m. – Race day registration and packet pick-up 8:00 a.m. – Music and Pre race warm up routine 9:30 a.m. – 5K race 9:35 a.m. – 1.5 Mile Fitness Walk 10:30 a.m. – Tot Trot and Fun Runs for kids 10:45 a.m. – Awards
- Begins: Sep 18, 2011
- Ends: Sep 18, 2011
Memorial Field , Berkeley Heights, NJ